Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer Summer Summer Time!

Summer Summer Summer Time!


Versace colorful shirt
farfetch.com


Mango shirt
mango.com


$31 - pieces.com



Dark sunglasses
nastygal.com





Shirts like these are a staple in my summer wardrobe! i admit they are not everyone's taste and my Nan laugh's every time i wear one, but they are great to add a little funk and colour to any outfit! As we are slowly stepping into Festival season, i thought i would share my outfit idea with the lucky ones that are hitting some of the top Festivals this summer! Hoping its still sunny come July, i might be abale to rock this at Lovebox!  You could switch this up for Creepers or trainers and a backpack for more of a sporty edge .. there are endless possibilities with these Jazzy shirts. Let me know what you think? - X 


2 comments:

  1. I really like this! and those boots are so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only i had the money! i have had my eye on them for so long! they are Jeffery Campbell's. There are similar pairs around for cheaper but nothing beats these! x

      Delete